Eventide joins iCERT
Eventide Inc. announced that they are pleased to announce their membership in the Industry Council on Emergency Response Technologies (iCERT).
iCERT acts as the voice of technology companies on issues that impact the emergency response system. Through advocacy, research, and in coordination with the public sector, iCERT plays a vital role in the development and deployment of emergency response technologies.
Eventide, founded in 1971 and headquartered in Little Ferry, NJ, develops NexLog Communications Recorders and software. These solutions are designed to meet the specialized needs of public safety and other critical communication users. Meanwhile Eventide have already installed thousands of Eventide systems for Public Safety & Security Recording have been installed in over 50 countries for Police Agencies, Fire Departments, Ambulance Services, 9-1-1 Communication Centers, Hospitals, Transportation Networks, Airlines, Air Traffic Control Centers, Utilities, Oil & Gas Facilities, Mining Facilities, Government Agencies, and National Defense.
Eventide’s comprehensive product suite includes:
- NexLog 740 and NexLog 840 Communications Recorders
- MediaWorks PLUS Software for replay and incident management
- Quality Factor Software for agent & call-taker quality assurance measurement and scoring
- Enhanced Reporting Package for standard and customized reports
- Screen Recording for capture and replay of PC screen activity.