Zetron Demonstrates Next Generation Integrated Solutions
Zetron will be featuring solutions that provide a deeper level of integration in booth 211 at National Emergency Number Association (NENA) conference in San Antonio, TX, June 3-8, 2017.
Zetron’s MAX Solutions systems are designed to work together and can also be integrated with third party products through robust application programmer interfaces.
Featured Zetron products and demonstrations will include:
- Enhanced location accuracy for 9-1-1 calls through integration with RapidSOS location services.
- MAX Call-Taking receiving 9-1-1 text messages. Both text and voice calls can be processed on MAX Call-Taking because it is an integrated solution designed to support Text-to-9-1-1 over the ESInet.
- Connect to statewide networks through support for more radios and interfaces, including P25 Console Subsystem Interface (CSSI).
- MAX Solutions unified command-and-control systems. MAX Solutions improves the flow of information (tasks, activities, and communications to the field) between control-room personnel and first responders for incident management. MAX Solutions includes: MAX Call-Taking, MAX CAD and Mobile CAD, MAX GIS Mapping, MAX Dispatch, and MAX MIS.
- Command-and-control system integrated with Broadband Push-to-Talk (PTT). This Push-to-Talk over cellular (PTToC) LTE solution delivers LMR and broadband PTT interoperability with high levels of MCPTT-based quality and reliability. It supports a wide selection of smartphones, rugged phones, and accessories to meet the diverse needs of public safety and other supporting roles.
“Zetron continues to design mission-critical solutions with the telecommunicator’s needs in mind,” said Zetron V.P. of Product Management, Gary Stidham. “Through our active involvement in industry standards, our goal is to provide next generation solutions that utilize the most advanced technologies to make their jobs as efficient as possible.”