ICCRA draws its membership from critical control rooms professionals across sectors and related commercial and supplier companies to create shared learning opportunities.
- Public Safety/Emergency Services
- Airports and Airlines
- Transportation Service Providers (buses, trains, metro)
- Maritime and Coastguard Agencies
- Border Protection Agencies
- Highways and Road Agencies
- Ports Management
- And more…
How ICCRA benefits its members
Representing critical control rooms of all varieties worldwide – the only organisation to do so.
Supporting our membership – drawn from those who work in or manage critical control rooms and the commercial suppliers supporting them.
Delivering a range of member benefits – including;
- global networking
- research and white papers
- Driving excellence in mission critical service delivery – by creating a forum for critical control room professionals