IMAGE: The revolutionary picture messaging solution from Sepura
It can be used from a client application or integrated into existing command and control systems and increases the efficiency of mission- and business-critical communications when fast, clear and accurate information transfer is vital.
Images captured by CCTV, video recorders or cameras can be dispatched, along with associated text and location information, to a variety of devices, in-vehicle tablet PCs and – uniquely – TETRA radios.
IMAGE permits simultaneous access from multiple client applications and multiple users in different locations.
- Fully scalable, from small to national networks
- Multi-language support, including Chinese and Arabic
- Modern intuitive interface with drag and drop functionality
IMAGE's many uses include:
- Delivering a photo of a missing person, or person of interest, to police officers
- Disseminating a building floor plan or hazardous material information to fire and rescue personnel
- Dispatching a picture of suspected drugs smugglers to customs authorities
- Sending still pictures from CCTV or video surveillance footage to security forces to apprehend suspects, supporting either multi-agency/organisation use